Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My interview With Toygirl02!

My Interview with Toygirl! 
Here's my answers
1 Hi I am Toygirl02! I never really liked dolls well expect for barbies.That was really it! I found about AG in 2011 but didn't get my doll until march 17th which is my doll Amanda-Grace's birthday! The dolls are throwing her a surprise party!
2 I have youtube which is http://www.youtube.com/user/talula4ever?feature=mhee and a blog which http://nevertoooldforag.blogspot.ca/
3 I have 8 ag dolls 1 bitty baby about 80 to 94 barbies! I haven't really counted in awhile so it might be more.One spring field,1 bff doll company doll,1 tinkerbell disney doll,a strawberry short cake doll,1 la dee da I think thats it
4 I got my first AG doll last year march I will have AG dolls for a year on Sunday! I got my first barbie when I was like three.
5 Teen Ficton lately but I usally read ag books
6 Niether never read the books or watched the movie,meh it really doesn't stand out to me
7 I am very odd so I don't drink coke or pepsi!
8 Averge like I am smart just not a know it all.
9 I don't have a phone but I have an Ipod
10 I don't like josh hutcherson.
Well thanks love for the interview!
xxx~Toygirl02
 
Thanks for the lovey interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment