Thursday, March 28, 2013

How to do a Ballet Bun

A Ballet Bun is super cute and stylish. So why not do it on your dolls? Here is a tutorial on how to do this super easy and super cute hair style.

What You'll Need
* an AG hairbrush
* 2 hair ties
* Styling cape ( I couldn't find my styling cape so I used a bandana)

Step 1.
Tie the bandanna around your doll's neck



Now brush your doll's hair



 
 
Step 2
 
Put your dolls hair into a high pony tail. ( You don't want your pony tail to be too high)




Step 3:

Take the pony tail and twist it around your finger






 
 
Step 4
Twist the pony tail around the hair tie
 

 
Step 5
Put your other hair tie around the bun. (sorry about my hand)
 


 
Now your doll has a super cute hairstyle!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It end April 1st
xoxo
~Maddie
You can send pictures of your dolls rocking this hairstyle to justadolllover@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment