Thursday, March 14, 2013

Interview with Flower Murray

Here are the questions:
1. State your name and anything you want to tell the readers of my blog.
2. Do you have a blog/youtube/instagram/flickr If so please write the links.
3. Do you have any dolls? If so how many and what kind(s)
4. When did you get your first doll if you have any
5. What kinds of books do you like to read Teen Ficton or Nonficton
6. Twilight or The Hunger Games.
7. Coke or Pespis ( I don't think I spelled that right)
8. Math A or Math B?
9. Nerd or Average
10 Have a Phone?
11. Do you like Josh Hutcherson?
 
 
Here are the answers:
1.I'm Flower! I love sewing crafting baking and all thy fun stuff!!
2. I have on blog...... Craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com
3. I have two dolls! One is an American Girl and her name is Molly! The other is a vintage doll names Crissy!
4. I Molly my first doll for christmas of 2009!
5. I like most books!! I really like fantasy and westerns! I love all books though!
6. I don't like vampire and LOVE the Hunger Games so that was an easy question for me. :)
7. Coke! Pepsi is too sweet.
8. A++++++ :)
9. Nerd! I'm not nerdy I'm just smart!
10. I have an iPhone I bought with my own money off Craigslist for 60 dollars! I don't have phone service though! I use it as an iPod.
11. Yes, I used to be crazy about him but not really anymore.

Thanks so much!! That was sooo fun!
Flower :)
 
 
Thanks Flower for this wonderful interview!
Go check out her blog HERE
 
 
 
Okay do you want to be interveiwed?
If so email me at justadolllover@gmail.com
 
I changed my instgram username it is now
@justagloversrelate ! Follow meh! I follow back!
 
 
xoxo
~Maddie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment