Saturday, February 23, 2013

I'm Back !

Whoa my last post got 36 pageveiws! Thank you sooo much!!!

I just couldn't stay away! Thank you for all the comments It means the world to me! Thank you for taking the time to read my posts. I love you guys to the moon and back!Anyways I'm going to try to post a little more. I just haven't been feeling like my dorky self lately :). But I do have a question. I was think about doing Interveiw for Interveiw. Would anyone do it with me? If you would email me at justadolllover@gmail.com (Please write your name in the email). I don't think i will post tommorow because my brother is having his birthday party.
*
(Interveiw for Interveiw is where I give you an interveiw and then you give me an interveiw)

*

Ily
xoxoxo
~Maddie

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your back! I can't wait to read your upcoming posts!

    *Lindsay*
    www.storiesbylindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAY!!! Lets Celebrate! :) Welcome back! Did you notice a post about you on my blog?! :)
    Flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your brother! I would love to do an interview! I will email you soon.

    ReplyDelete